Advanced Regional Rail Integrated Vision – East (ARRIVE) Study
In 2014, SANBAG, the predecessor agency to SBCTA, was awarded a Caltrans Transportation Planning Grant to create an integrated regional rail/land use vision and implementation strategy for the San Bernardino Metrolink Line Stations and proximate destinations.
Metrolink is Southern California’s regional commuter rail system serving over 55 stations running through the Counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino. The San Bernardino Metrolink line (SB Line) runs east-west through the heavily populated San Bernardino Valley connecting communities to downtown Los Angeles and a number of cities in between. The SB Line serves six stations located in Montclair, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Rialto and San Bernardino.
- Project Fact Sheet
- ARRIVE Corridor Final Report
- Existing Conditions Report
- Market Assessment Executive Summary
- Market Assessment Final Report
- Urban Land Institute Advisory Services Panel Report
- Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Presentation, April 30, 2015 )
- Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Presentation, June 25, 2015
- Transportation Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Presentation, August 31, 2015
- Community Meeting Boards
- ARRIVE Corridor ULI Briefing Book