Bike, walk, skate or roll to Connecting Chino on Saturday, September 22 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.!
Enjoy FREE family-friendly activities, prizes, entertainment, a community barbeque and more on the streets surrounding the Chino Community Building and Tenth Street Park (5443 B Street)! Bike, walk, skate or roll to Connecting Chino to test out temporary street improvements including a protected bike lane, bike route and an improved crosswalk. Share your feedback with the City of Chino on these pop-up street features that make it safer and easier for people to walk and bike.
Enjoy FREE family-friendly activities at Connecting Chino, including:
• Community BBQ with free food
• Guided bike rides and bike rentals
• Live entertainment from local performers including Dance N Escape, Danza Azteca Tonantzin, and Kenya Junior Team
• Obstacle course bounce house
• Raffle prizes, including a brand new bike
• Feedback stations – Share your thoughts about the temporary street improvements with the city!
Let us know you are coming and invite your family, friends and neighbors on Facebook. For more information, visit GoHumanSoCal.org/ConnectingChino.
We hope to see you there!