The full name of this sub-committee is the I-10 and I-15 Corridor Joint Sub-Committee of the Board of Directors Metro Valley Study Session and Mountain/Desert Policy Committee.
This standing Sub-Committee will provide an opportunity for more thorough discussion and understanding of the issues associated with the I-10 and I-15 Corridor improvements, including required policies for the Express Lane alternative.
The I-10/I-15 Corridor Joint Sub-Committee meets at 10 a.m. on the second Thursday immediately following the Metro Valley Study Session in the Board Room – 1st Floor Santa Fe Depot. See the agenda page for the latest committee meeting and agenda.
- Alan Wapner (Chair)
- Josie Gonzales, Supervisor (Vice Chair)
- Robert Lovingood, Supervisor
- Larry McCallon, Highland
- L. Dennis Michael, Rancho Cucamonga
- Frank Navarro, Colton
- Dusty Rigsby, Loma Linda
- Deborah Robertson, Rialto
- Janice Rutherford, Supervisor
- Acquanetta Warren, Fontana
- Art Bishop, Town of Apple Valley