$1 Fares on Arrow Extended through April 2nd
March 6, 2023
The $1 Arrow fare is valid for a Round-Trip ticket for travel between any of the Metrolink Arrow stations. Details of the special $1 fare:
- Valid for travel between San Bernardino – Downtown, San Bernardino – Tippecanoe, Redlands – Esri, Redlands – Downtown and Redlands – University during the promotion period.
- One Round-Trip ticket per customer – ticket is non-transferable.
- Valid for weekday and weekend day travel.
- Available on the Metrolink Mobile App and Metrolink Arrow station ticket machines only.
- No advance purchase – must be used on date of purchase.
- Valid for all fare types at $1 per customer.
- Valid for connections to Omnitrans service.
- Earn 50 SoCal Explorer points when submitted for redemption.
The Arrow service and the $1 fare promotion is the perfect opportunity to explore San Bernardino and Redlands, or connect to the rest of Southern California via Metrolink. Check it out here!