The San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA), in cooperation with the California Department of Transportation and the City of Rialto, is leading the construction effort on the new State Route 210 interchange at Pepper Avenue in Rialto.
The interchange will provide a connection between the recently extended Pepper Avenue and SR-210, offering a new option for commuting and moving goods through the region.
- Ramps will be built in a tight diamond shape with two lanes per ramp.
- The eastbound and westbound on-ramps will include carpool lanes and ramp meters.
- Widening Pepper Avenue to Highland Avenue
- Building on-ramps and off-ramps
- Constructing retaining walls beneath bridge
- Installing traffic signals
- Placing irrigation systems and landscaping
- Connecting new ramps to the 210 lanes
- Restriping roadway